Even if the marketing of sailing trips is complex and the operation of ships complex, our unique business idea is becoming more and more prevalent and we are convinced that Sailing-Classics will be able to survive on the market in many years with this special form of holiday.
Our guests can participate in this success in two ways.
- As a retail investor in the form of a 5-year, with 2% p.a fixed-rate bearer bond (loan) in the amount of € 12.500 or a multiple thereof.
- In the form of entrepreneurial participation as a limited partner (> € 300.000). A particular advantage for private investors is that future distributions are already taxed because of the tonnage tax.
As part of our Sailing-Classics Club loyalty program, you may be eligible to receive additional booking benefits for sailing trips.
Our offer for special customers:
Who can become members of the Sailing Classics Club:
- People who have supported Sailing-Classics sustainably
- Investors and Lenders of Sailing Classics
- Those who have booked frequently with Sailing-Classics
Club members of the Sailing-Classics Club receive:
- Increased rebooking rebate of 20% of the catalogue price of the current SC catalogue.
(incl. frequent booking discount and not combinable with other discounts)
- or preferred booking of still available cabins up to 4 weeks before departure for a discount of at least 25% up to a maximum of 50% of the catalogue price.
- Exclusive weeks, which are only bookable for shareholders and club members.
- Preferred waiting list positions for already booked out trips.
- Extra information for club members
- Club night as part of the Boot Dusseldorf
- and much more (The right to changes for any or all of these benefits is reserved)
The club benefits can only be transferred to spouses/domestic partners and their children, but not to otherthird parties.